- Helps fight and block out irritants by eliminating free radicals which damage your skin and accelerate the aging process
- Rich antioxidant, helps reduce acne inflammation, breakouts, and minor scars
- Natural skin lightener, promotes a healthy glow of the skin as it heals and restores its natural moisture content
- Increase the penetration and effectiveness of other skincare
- Soothes and heals burns, great for post peel applications
- **Contains NO Surfactant (Chemicals added to usual cosmetic)
- Soap special designed for sensitive skin
Sekken Soji (JTN)
macadamia nuts oil
evening primrose oil
Place the soap into warm water(40 ◦C )
Place the soap into warm water and soak it for around 40 seconds.
Apply directly to the skin
Apply all softened surfaces to the skin directly and massage evenly
*please avoid eyes area
Massage for 20 seconds
Massage evenly for about 20 seconds after applying the soap with wet hands.
Rinse with shower
After massage make sure to close your eyes tightly while rinse with water and remove all the excess.
How to store
Q: Why does my soap melt?
A: Easy to melt due to heat, humidity. Better not to leave it inside bathroom, and apply the six sides of the soap.
Q: Can I wash my face with Chamomile soap if I have had pimples problem?
A: Yes. Chamomile soap contains rich antioxidant, helps reduce acne inflammation, pimples and breakouts