- 100% Natural foundation powder with sun protection.
- Contains pearl, a finish that gives clarity and also Pearl powder is known for its high mineral content which are essential for healthy skin and the benefits of pearl powder are skin brightening and lightening, anti-wrinkles, lightens pigmentations and slows down aging process of the skin.
- Organic tea leaves grown in Japan are provided excellence firming effect.
- Natural foundation that cover skin unevenness and gives a natural finish like bare skin.
- Contains Shea butter, has the power to protect sun and dryness.
- Contains silk powder made in Kyoto, full of amino acids that close to the human ones. Amino acids have many beneficial effects in skincare including hydration, cellular repair, and UV protection.
Camellia sinensis catechins
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) oil
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil
Camellia sinensis leaf powder
- Use the foundation as a finish powder and brush it all over your face.
- Use the foundation (pour up to size of a 10 cent coin) and mix it with Best Water and brush it all over your face to get a natural matte finish.
- Use the foundation (pour up to size of a 10 cent coin) and mix it with Oil Water Rose and brush it all over your face to get a radiance finish.
Q: What is the different between Esthe Powder and Esthe Powder Sunblock?
A: Esthe Powder is a natural foundation that has covering ability. It is recommended to customer who wish to have a good covering. For people who want a natural finish like bare skin with sun protection, we recommended Esthe Powder Sunblock.
Q: Can use soap to remove?
A: Yes, it can remove by using our soap and do not need double cleansing.
Q: What is the different with Water UV Cream?
A: Water UV Cream is soft, gentle and well absorbed by the skin and it can be used as a makeup based. Esthe Powder Sunblock is powder type and it can be used as a foundation powder. You may using both of them to provide even higher UV protection.
Q: What is the SPF of Esthe Powder Sunblock?
A: Esthe Powder Sunblock has not obtained any specific SPF value, but it contains natural UV-protection agents. It can repel UV thanks to its rich contains of Titanium dioxide and Tourmaline.