- White Paint is a wrinkle washing soap that contains 30 types of amino acid that are most suitable for users with wrinkles problem.
- You can use it on your neck area for reduce neck lines.
- Contains plenty of pearl powder and silk powder.
- Pearl powder is known for: Skin brightening and lightening Lightens pigmentations.
- Anti-aging process.
- Silk Powder adds a special luminous glow to your skin and helps retain moisture for soft, supple skin.
- **Contains NO Surfactant (Chemicals added to usual cosmetic)
- High mineral content essential for healthy skin. Silk powder from KAYA Kyoto.
Olive fruit oil
Camellia sinensis seed oil
Black strap powder
Jojoba seed oil
Sweet almond oil
Bitter orange flower oil
Camellia sinensis leaf powder
Macadamia ternifolia seed oil
Rosa canina fruit oil
Grape seed oil
Evening primrose oil
Cranberry seed oil
Linseed seed oil
Sunflower seed oil
Sesame seed oil
Walnut seed oil
Perilla ocymoides seed oil
Apricot kernel oil
Hazelnut seed oil
Pelargonium graveolens oil
Rosa damascena oil.
Place the soap into warm water(40 ◦C )
Place the soap into warm water and soak it for around 40 seconds.
Apply directly to the skin
Apply all softened surfaces to the skin directly and massage evenly
*please avoid eyes area
Massage for 20 seconds
Massage evenly for about 20 seconds after applying the soap with wet hands.
Rinse with shower
After massage make sure to close your eyes tightly while rinse with water and remove all the excess.
How to store
Q: Why does my soap melt?
A: Easy to melt due to heat, humidity. Better not to leave it inside bathroom, and apply the six sides of the soap.
Q: Can I wash my face after using a cleanser available in the market?
A: White paint soap can remove make-up. Since it is consider a face-wash treatment, we recommend this unique soap to clean the face.
Q: Can I use it as a mask?
A: Due to the presence of Urea, the skin become too soft. Thus, it cannot be used as a face mask.