The BLACK KONJAC SPONGE is a 100% natural facial sponge made from konjac fibers kneaded with Binchotan charcoal and various minerals. This enhances the sponge’s absorption ability, helps remove residual oil and dead skin cells in the most delicate manner.
It’s 100% natural vegetable fibers delicately pulls blockages from pores, while the Kishu Binchotan charcoal absorbs dirt and residual oil. You may see waste and dead skin cells coming off as flakes, a gentle exfoliation which promotes new skin cell growth. Gentle enough that this sponge can be used daily, leaving skin feeling smooth and clean.
To be use in complements after washing with any BLACK PAINT’s soaps, and it is suitable for all skin types.
KONJAC MANNAN (Vegetable Fiber)
Binchotan High-Grade Oak Charcoal
1. Restore with water
- Soak the sponge in cold or luke warm water until soft.
2. Press on skin after face wash
- Wash and rinse the skin before using the sponge
- Please remove smoothly and gentlely, just pressing it to the skin.
Drain off water thoroughly
- Rinse the sponge after use and hold it tightly to drain off the water. DO NOT SQUEEZE. If the sponge is left moist, its fibers may break down easily.
- As a finishing step, drying the sponge with a dry towel is recommended.
- Hang the sponge to dry in a well ventilated place