Black Konjac Sponge (Exfoliator)
Black Konjac Sponge effortlessly extracts blackheads and gently exfoliates. It is easier and faster than using pincers to remove blackheads, saving you time. Our sponge is a great companion to any of Black Paint’s soaps and is suitable for all skin types.
Shop online and enjoy these perks!
- Free Shipping (MY). Min RM200.
- Shop with Atome. 0% Interest.
- Earn Reward Points.
Why Use Black Konjac Sponge As An Exfoliator?
The Black Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural facial sponge made from konjac fibers kneaded with Kishu Binchotan charcoal and various minerals. Thus, the sponge is more absorbent, and dead skin cells and residual oil are thoroughly removed.
The 100% natural vegetable fibers gently remove blockages from pores, while the Binchotan charcoal absorbs dirt and residual oils. The dead skin cells will come off as flakes, a gentle exfoliation that helps promote new skin cell growth. This sponge is soft enough to be used daily, leaving skin feeling smooth and clean.
How To Use
How To Use
- Restore the sponge’s shape by using water.
- Soak the sponge in cold or lukewarm water until it is soft.
- Use the sponge after your face wash.
- Before using the sponge, wash and rinse your face.
- Gently press the sponge against your skin.
How to Store
- Drain off water thoroughly.
- Rinse the sponge after use and hold it tightly to drain off the water. DO NOT SQUEEZE. If the sponge is left moist, its fibers may break down easily.
- As a finishing step, drying the sponge with a dry towel is recommended.
- Hang the sponge to dry in a well-ventilated place.
Konjac Mannan (Vegetable Fiber) and Kishu Binchotan High-Grade Oak Charcoal.