Esthe Powder 15g (Powder Foundation with Sunscreen)
Esthe Powder Sunscreen contains titanium oxide, which helps to repel UV rays. It also contains shea butter which has the power to protect your skin against sun and dryness. Use it as a foundation or loose powder to cover uneven skin tone.
Shop online and enjoy these perks!
- Free Shipping (MY). Min RM200.
- Shop with Atome. 0% Interest.
- Earn Reward Points.
Why Use Esthe Powder (Powder Foundation with Suncreen)?
It is made from 100% natural ingredients with sun protection.
- Pearl powder: A natural beauty agent for skin brightening, improving skin tone, concealing wrinkles, lightening pigmentation, and slowing down the ageing process of the skin.
- Silk powder: It contains silk powder made in Kyoto and contains amino acids that closely resemble those in humans. Hydration, cell repair, and UV protection are just some of the benefits of amino acids in skincare.
- Shea butter: It protects your skin from sun damage and dryness.
- Organic tea leaves: Provides excellent firming effects.
How To Use
- Use Esthe Powder (Powder Foundation with Sunscreen) as a finishing powder.
- Pour out (the size of a 10 cent coin), mix with Best Water, and brush it all over your face to get a natural matte finish.
- Pour out (the size of a 10 cent coin), mix it with Oil Water Rose, and brush it all over your face to get a radiance finish.
MICA, TALC, Titanium dioxide, Camellia sinensis catechins Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) oil, Iron oxides, Silk powder, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Camellia sinensis leaf powder, Tourmaline, Pearl powder, Aluminum hydroxide, and Caprylic/Capric triglyceride.
Q: What is the difference between Esthe Powder and Esthe Powder (Powder Foundation with Sunscreen)?
A: Esthe Powder is a powder foundation. It is recommended for those who want good coverage. For people who want the natural look of bare skin but with sun protection, we recommend Esthe Powder Sunscreen.
Q: Can we use soap to remove it?
A: Yes, you can remove it using our soap alone. There is no need for double-cleansing.
Q: Can I use it together with Water UV Cream?
A: Yes, it is an excellent pairing. Water UV Cream is soft, gentle and well absorbed by the skin, and it can be used as a makeup base. Esthe Powder Sunscreen ican be used as a foundation powder. You may use both of them to provide an even higher UV protection.
Q: What is the SPF of Esthe Powder Sunscreen?
A: Esthe Powder Sunscreen has not obtained any specific SPF value, but it contains natural UV-protection agents. It can repel UV thanks to its rich content of Titanium dioxide and Tourmaline.