Esthe Powder 15g (Powder Foundation without Sunscreen)
Esthe Powder is a powder foundation that hides fine lines and pores for a flawless, natural appearance. Due to its active ingredients of catechins, pearl powder, and silk powder, it can also be used as a repairing powder, improving the appearance of wrinkles and scars.
Shop online and enjoy these perks!
- Free Shipping (MY). Min RM200.
- Shop with Atome. 0% Interest.
- Earn Reward Points.
Why Use Esthe Powder As A Powder Foundation?
It is made from 100% natural ingredients.
- Catechins: It fights free radicals, protects your skin from sun damage, and boost your skin’s defence and self-healing abilities.
- Pearl powder: A natural beauty agent for skin brightening, improving skin tone, concealing wrinkles, lightening pigmentation, and slowing down the ageing process of the skin.
- Silk powder: It adds a special luminous glow to your skin and helps retain moisture for soft, supple skin.
- Shea butter: It protects your skin from sun damage and dryness.
How To Use
- Use Esthe Powder as a finishing powder.
- Pour out (the size of a 10 cent coin), mix with Best Water, and brush it all over your face to get a dewy finish.
- Pour out (the size of a 10 cent coin), mix it with Oil Water Rose, and brush it all over your face to get a radiance finish.
MICA, TALC, Titanium Dioxide, Camellia Sinensis Catechins, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Iron Oxides, Silk Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Tourmaline, Pearl Powder, Aluminum Hydroxide, and Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride.
Q: What is the difference between Esthe Powder and Esthe Powder Sunscreen?
A: Esthe Powder is a powder foundation. It is recommended for those who want good coverage. For people who want the natural look of bare skin but with sun protection, we recommend Esthe Powder Sunscreen.
Q: Can we use soap to remove it?
A: Yes, you can remove it using our soap alone. There is no need for double-cleansing.
Q: Can I use it together with Water UV Cream?
A: Yes, it is an excellent pairing. Water UV Cream is soft, gentle and well absorbed by the skin, and it can be used as a makeup base. Esthe Powder is a powder type natural foundation, and it can be used as a finishing powder. You may use both of them together to give a dewy finish makeup.