German Blue Platinum 50ml
German Blue Platinum is a rich beauty oil made from high-grade German chamomile oil, luxurious 24K gold, platinum, and silver. It is a nourishing and moisturizing serum for aging concerns, including wrinkles, pigmentation, and dry skin. It penetrates deeply into the stratum corneum, resulting in softer and plumper skin.
German Blue Platinum (with probiotics) has 8 ingredients upgrades from the basic German Blue.
- Enterococcus Faecalis (probiotics)
- Lactobacillus (probiotics)
- Tea Tree Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
Shop online and enjoy these perks!
- Free Shipping (MY). Min RM200.
- Shop with Atome. 0% Interest.
- Earn Reward Points.
Why Use German Blue Platinum as an Anti-Aging Serum?
It is a rich beauty oil lavishly made using high-grade german blue chamomile oil (matricaria chamomilla), luxurious 24K gold, platinum, and silver.
- It deeply penetrates the stratum corneum and makes your skin even softer and plumper.
- Redness on your skin is reduced and skin conditions such as sensitive skin are treated with its healing power.
- German Blue Platinum is an anti-allergen beauty oil designed to improve dry, inflamed, or irritated skin.
- NO placenta is used.
- It contains NO Surfactant (Chemicals added to usual cosmetic).
- No emulsifiers.
- If you use German Blue Platinum with Best Water, your skin will become even firmer.
- Perfect for a face massage after a bath.
How To Use
How To Use
- Use German Blue Platinum as a beauty oil after cleansing.
- Mixed 2-5 drops of German Blue Platinum with 1-2 pushes of Best Water.
- Gently apply and massage over the face.
- Add this beauty treatment oil to your night-time ritual for firmer, plumper skin.
Sweet almond oil, Jojoba seed oil, Grape seed oil, Borago officinalis seed oil, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Rosa canina fruit oil, Evening primrose oil, Platinum powder, Gold, Silver, Olive fruit oil, Tea tree leaf oil, Lavender oil, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Matricaria oil, Cymbopogon schoenanthus oil, Vetiveria zizanoides root oil, Pogostemon cablin oil, and Pelargonium graveolens oil.
Q: Why is it encouraged to include German Blue Platinum into our night-time ritual?
A: In the warm Asian climate, using this product at night is recommended. Implementing it into your night-time routine will rejuvenate your skin while you sleep. Its healing powers will aid your skin’s healing process.
Q: Are German Blue Platinum products oily?
A: No. We suggest you mix it with Best Water as it will immediately penetrate your skin without leaving any greasiness feel.