- Slow-down aging cleansing soap
- One step make-up remover and cleanser
- Effectively reduce pigmentation
- Promotes skin firming and lifting
- **Contains NO Surfactant (Chemicals added to usual cosmetic)
- With a rich texture like “matcha espresso”. “Koicha” has a mellow aroma, thick and rich texture, and high-quality.
- Very popular for its aging care effect as well as the refreshing feeling after washing.
- Manufacture using one of the three greatest waters of Kyoto, the “Water of Somei”.
olive fruit oil
camellia sinensis seed oil
camellia sinensis leaf powder
argania spinosa kernel oil
camellia sinensis catechin
black strap powder
walnut seed oil
sesame seed oil
perilla ocymoides seed oil
jojoba seed oil
grape seed oil
chlorella vulgaris powder
evening primrose oil
macadamia ternifolia oil
camellia japonica oil
sunflower seed oil
hazelnut seed oil
sweet almond oil
apricot kernel oil
rosa damascena flower oil
tea tree leaf oil
eucalyptus globulus leaf oil
boswellia carterii oil
Place the soap into warm water(40 ◦C )
Place the soap into warm water and soak it for around 40 seconds.
Apply directly to the skin
Apply all softened surfaces to the skin directly and massage evenly
*please avoid eyes area
Massage for 20 seconds
Massage evenly for about 20 seconds after applying the soap with wet hands.
Rinse with shower
After massage make sure to close your eyes tightly while rinse with water and remove all the excess.
How to store
Q: Why does my soap melt?
A: Easy to melt due to heat, humidity. Better not to leave it inside bathroom, and apply the six sides of the soap.
Q: Can I wash my face after using a cleanser available in the market?
A: Koicha soap can remove make-up. Since it is consider a face-wash treatment, we recommend this unique soap to clean the face.
Q: Can I use it as a mask?
A: Due to the presence of Urea, the skin become too soft. Thus, it cannot be used as a face mask.