- Anti-aging cleansing soap
- One step make-up remover and cleanser
- Effectively tighten pores, creates pore-less skin
- The anti-bacterial effect of the organic tea leaves is great for pore troubles and pimples
- **Contains NO Surfactant (Chemicals added to usual cosmetic)
- Matcha is made of the finest organic tea leaves ground whole and it contains a lot of natural beauty ingredients including 26types of natural organic plants oil.
- Manufacture using one of the three greatest waters of Kyoto, the “Water of Somei”.
olive fruit oil
camellia sinensis seed oil
camellia sinensis leaf powder
linseed seed oil
camellia sinensis catechin
black strap powder
macadamia ternifolia seed oil
sweet almond oil
sunflower seed oil
walnut seed oil
evening primrose oil
chlorella vulgaris powder
camellia japonica seed oil
jojoba seed oil
hazelnut seed oil
grape seed oil
apricot kernel oil
sesame seed oil
perilla ocymoides seed oil
rosa damascena flower oil
pelargonium graveolens oil
anthemis nobilis flower oil
Place the soap into warm water(40 ◦C )
Place the soap into warm water and soak it for around 40 seconds.
Apply directly to the skin
Apply all softened surfaces to the skin directly and massage evenly
*please avoid eyes area
Massage for 20 seconds
Massage evenly for about 20 seconds after applying the soap with wet hands.
Rinse with shower
After massage make sure to close your eyes tightly while rinse with water and remove all the excess.
How to store
Q: Why does my soap melt?
A: Easy to melt due to heat, humidity. Better not to leave it inside bathroom, and apply the six sides of the soap.
Q: Can I wash my face with matcha soap if I have had pimples problem?
A: Yes. Matcha soap effectively cures acne and pimples problem at the same time tighten pores.
Q: Can I use it as a mask?
A: Due to the presence of Urea, the skin become too soft. Thus, it cannot be used as a face mask.