Organic Omega 369 210g
RM236.00 – RM997.00
- Granted Monde Selection Grand Gold Quality Award for Six (6) Consecutive Years.
- Formulated In Japan
- Country of Origin – Germany
- A blend of 9 organic oils
- A High-grade Inner care product for a well-balanced absorption of fatty acids
- Fatty acids is one of the essential nutrients to human diet
Shop online and enjoy these perks!
- Free Shipping (MY). Min RM200.
- Shop with Atome. 0% Interest.
- Earn Reward Points.
In general oil production process, the oil is exposed to high temperatures and solvent is used, which cause the nutrients to be destroyed. However, at Black Paint, plants are brought up by rare organic cultivation and oils are extracted using the squeezing method to deliver oils to customers in their best condition.
Omega369 is certified Organic by the German BIO, based on the extremely strict European standards for organic certification.
Impressions after use
(Impressions differ from one person to another)
- For skin, hair shine and luster.
- Leads to smooth skin and hair.
- A moisture to the tip of the hair.
- Consume fatty acids for a pore-less skin.
- Enhance suppleness, clarity, sparkling eyes.
- Removes cellulite.
- Omega 3 helps to eliminate inflammatory and promotes better cell repairing.
Regulates cholesterol and triglycerides levels to promote better blood circulation. This is the basic prevention way to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as artery blockage and strokes.
Omega 3 and Omega 6 help to regulate hormone production and regulation in body. The balancing of hormones secretion promotes better cell repairing and improves the skin and hair healthy, and also retains and attains ideal body weight and shape.
Essential fatty acid such as DHA can promote healthy growth of brain cell which can increase the memory and concentration powers thus improve the learning ability.[/vc_column_text][/toggle][toggle color=”Default” title=”Features”][vc_column_text]In the latest 2017 version, orange oil is removed and pepo-pumpkin seed oil is newly added. (Most of the pepo-pumpkin seed oil contained in Omega369 is non-roasted, but only a very small amount of roasted type is added for a flavory fragrance).
We took into consideration allergy to orange.
We also considered the compatibility with meals by increasing the taste.
Ideal for anti-aging. What is pepo-pumpkin seed oil?
It is largely produced in Europe, used during Halloween in Japan and its seeds are commonly roasted and used in dressings in Europe.
In Germany, extracts of pepo-pumpkin seed oil are used as medicine because they work well for urological systems.
B-carotene contained in its oil is also called “provitamin”. It turns into vitamin A inside the body.
- Vitamin A has antioxidant effect and prevents aging. It also has effects on fatigue recovery, colds, skin roughness, mucosal strengthening, hay fever, arteriosclerosis, tranquilization and effect on stomach…etc. It is particularly rich in essential Omega 6 (γ linolenic acid)
- linolenic acid is essential for the structure and function of normal healthy skin such as elasticity. In recent years, It is even said to be effective for the treatment of atopic dermatitis. It is abundant in Lignan, which is a type of polyphenol.
- It has antioxidant properties and is said to reduce inflammation reactions while it balances female hormones.
Pepo-pumpkin seed oil effects
Reduce female urinary disturbance specific to women (urinary leakage
- Prevent osteoporosis
- Enhance strength
- Activate metabolism
- Lower cholesterol level
- Prevent aging and disease
How To Use
How To Use
- Take one tablespoon daily to obtain all the essential fatty acids.
- It can be enjoyed with salad, dipping bread, mixed with plain yoghurt beverages or simply enjoy consuming it plain.
Organic linseed oil, Organic pumpkin seed oil, Organic borage oil, Organic pomegranate oil, Organic macadamia nut oil, Organic rosehip oil, Organic evening primrose oil, Organic edible walnut oil, and Organic lemon oil.
Q. Why do I feel hungry after drinking Omega 369?
A. If the intestines are weak and can’t absorb oil, oil will flow into the stool and the stomach may become loose. Add vinegar and shake firmly before drinking.
Q. What is the difference between Omega 369 and linseed?
A. Linseed oil is rich in Omega 3. Omega 369 contains fatty acids essential to our health in a well-balanced proportion. People who want to look more beautiful should take Omega 369.
Q. I noticed a change in taste from the previous version.
The orange oil used in the previous version has been replaced with pepo-pumpkin seed oil for flavoring. Therefore, the bitterness of orange was removed, leaving it with a savory flavor. You may mix it with soy milk or yoghurt if you find it difficult to drink.
Q. Doesn’t roasting cause the oil to oxidize?
A. We use a tiny amount of roasted pepo-pumpkin seed oil for flavouring. The remaining pepo-pumpkin seed oil is not roasted, so there is no risk of oxidation.