Omega369 is a “drinking” oil made using a mixture of oils rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 3 & Omega 6). This drink offers an optimal balance of “α-linolenic acid” and “γ-linolenic acid”.
In general oil production process, the oil is exposed to high temperatures and solvent is used, which cause the nutrients to be destroyed. However, at Black Paint, plants are brought up by rare organic cultivation and oils are extracted using the squeezing method to deliver oils to customers in their best condition.
Omega369 is certified Organic by the German BIO, based on the extremely strict European standards for organic certification.
Impressions after use
(Impressions differ from one person to another)
- For skin, hair shine and luster.
- Leads to smooth skin and hair.
- A moisture to the tip of the hair.
- Consume fatty acids for a pore-less skin.
- Enhance suppleness, clarity, sparkling eyes.
- Removes cellulite.
- Omega 3 helps to eliminate inflammatory and promotes better cell repairing.
Regulates cholesterol and triglycerides levels to promote better blood circulation. This is the basic prevention way to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as artery blockage and strokes.
Omega 3 and Omega 6 help to regulate hormone production and regulation in body. The balancing of hormones secretion promotes better cell repairing and improves the skin and hair healthy, and also retains and attains ideal body weight and shape.
Essential fatty acid such as DHA can promote healthy growth of brain cell which can increase the memory and concentration powers thus improve the learning ability.
In the latest 2017 version, orange oil is removed and pepo-pumpkin seed oil is newly added. (Most of the pepo-pumpkin seed oil contained in Omega369 is non-roasted, but only a very small amount of roasted type is added for a flavory fragrance).
We took into consideration allergy to orange.
We also considered the compatibility with meals by increasing the taste.
Ideal for anti-aging. What is pepo-pumpkin seed oil?
It is largely produced in Europe, used during Halloween in Japan and its seeds are commonly roasted and used in dressings in Europe.
In Germany, extracts of pepo-pumpkin seed oil are used as medicine because they work well for urological systems.
B-carotene contained in its oil is also called “provitamin”. It turns into vitamin A inside the body.
- Vitamin A has antioxidant effect and prevents aging. It also has effects on fatigue recovery, colds, skin roughness, mucosal strengthening, hay fever, arteriosclerosis, tranquilization and effect on stomach…etc. It is particularly rich in essential Omega 6 (γ linolenic acid)
- linolenic acid is essential for the structure and function of normal healthy skin such as elasticity. In recent years, It is even said to be effective for the treatment of atopic dermatitis. It is abundant in Lignan, which is a type of polyphenol.
- It has antioxidant properties and is said to reduce inflammation reactions while it balances female hormones.
Pepo-pumpkin seed oil effects
Reduce female urinary disturbance specific to women (urinary leakage
- Prevent osteoporosis
- Enhance strength
- Activate metabolism
- Lower cholesterol level
- Prevent aging and disease
Organic Linseed Oil
Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil
Organic Borage Oil
Organic Pomegranate Oil
Organic Macadamia Nut Oil
Organic Rosehip Oil
Organic Evening Primrose Oil
Organic Edible Walnut Oil
Organic Lemon Oil
- With one table spoon daily, it is possible to get the essential fatty acids In a balanced way.
- Served with salad / dipping breads, mixed with plain yogurt beverages or just simply enjoy itself with it deliciously lemon scent.
Q. I feel hungry after I started drinking.
A. If the intestines are weak and it is difficult for them to absorb oil, oil will flow to the stool and the stomach may become loose. Put some vinegar and shake firmly before drinking. （Mill mixer is recommended
Q. In my daily use, oil spills from the can and it is hard to handle.
A. Are you raising the cap firmly upwards? There are people, such as the elderly, who are troubled with how to open the cap. If there is an empty can at the shop, provide a lecture on how to open it.
Q. What is the difference between Omega369 and linseed?
A. Linseed oil is rich in Omega 3. Omega369 contains fatty acids that are said to be essential to human beings in a well-balanced proportion. We recommend Omega369 to people who want to be more beautiful.
Q． I noticed a change in taste compared to the previous version.
A. Orange oil that was used in the previous version is removed and replaced by pepo-pumpkin seed oil for flavoring. As a result, the bitterness of Orange disappeared, leaving it with a savory flavor. For those who find it difficult to drink, we recommend you mix it with drinks like soy milk or yogurt.
Q. Doesn’t roasting cause oxidation of the oil?
A. We use a very small amount of roasted pepo-pumpkin seed oil for flavoring. There is no worry about oxidation because the remaining pepo-pumpkin seed oil is not roasted.