Premium Rose Honey 23g
- Contains about 100 million lactobacillus
- A Honey mix with Clover, Acacia, Rosemary, Rose, Mint, Manuka, Lavender, Orange etc
- Honey contains 80 types of enzymes, is effective to beautiful skin
- Contains Damask rose flower oil, rich in Vitamin A & C
Shop online and enjoy these perks!
- Free Shipping (MY). Min RM200.
- Shop with Atome. 0% Interest.
- Earn Reward Points.
- Focusing on skin-beautifying bacteria (good bacteria). Rose Honey care for an even better work of good bacteria. Help refine the skin texture by providing natural luster and firmness.
- Damask rose flower oil, rich in vitamin A & C. It also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect. Helps reduce skin roughness for a firm and glossy skin. Additionally, fragrance components help reduce stress, increase hormonal balance as well as providing a feeling of happiness.
- Contains French Pine extract: Rich in antioxidant polyphenols, it is said to have 50 to 200 times the power of vitamin C・E. Also, it has anti-inflammatory and tightening actions. The thick essence with abundant nutrients penetrates to the stratum corneum and helps keep in moisture.
- A combination of 3 types of peel: mandarin orange, bitter orange, orange. These contain the bitterness that fungus dislikes. It is said that the peel has antifungal and antiviral action to protect the inside from outside air and foreign enemies.
How To Use
How To Use
- Mix 1 drop of Rose Honey with 1-2 pumps of Best Water.
- Mix 20 times & apply to your face.
- The activation of enzymes occurs around 38-40’c. We recommend that you warm your hands if your hands are cold.
Morning use: It will encourage the production of UV-decomposing enzymes to protect your skin.
Night use: It will encourage skin regeneration with repair enzymes.
Honey, Glycosyl trehalose, Hydrolyzed hydrogenated starch, Water, Urea, Pine extract, Lactobacillus, Rosa canina oil, Damask rose flower oil, French maritime pine extract, Glycerin, Sodium lactate, Mandarin orange fruit extract, Bitter orange fruit extract, and Orange peel extract.
Q: Why do I feel it’s sticky?
Make sure you mix the proper amount of Rose Honey and Best Water. Too much honey will result in stickiness. Apply Rose Honey in several layers or use more Best Water. Mix well about 20 times, then apply to your palm. Honey becomes enzymes when our body temperature heats it, and it is mixed with minerals. The stickiness will disappear.
Q: What is the best treatment for people who feel itchy after using Rose Honey?
A: Wash your face with alkaline soap. Rinse the pores with water and use a hot towel to remove acidity.