Sencha Soap 120g (Oil Control Soap)
Sencha Soap helps you control excess sebum (oil) on your face. During cleansing, it also works as a makeup remover. It contains vitamin C and green tea extracts to promote skin healing and reduce scarring.
Shop online and enjoy these perks!
- Free Shipping (MY). Min RM200.
- Shop with Atome. 0% Interest.
- Earn Reward Points.
Why Use Sencha Soap As An Oil Control Soap?
It helps balance sebum (oil) production (especially during puberty & hormonal imbalances).
- Inflammation caused by acne is reduced.
- It is formulated with natural and certified organic ingredients. No alcohol, perfumes or artificial ingredients are used.
- It uses one of the 3 greatest waters in Kyoto, “Somei No Mizu” (Water of Somei). It tastes sweet and tender and is well-known as the water for Chanoyu (Japanese tea) and was dedicated to the imperial court.
- It contains NO Surfactant (Chemicals added to usual cosmetics).
How To Use
Place the soap into warm water (40 ◦C )
Place the soap into warm water and soak it for around 40 seconds.
Apply directly to the skin
Apply all softened soap surfaces to the skin directly and massage evenly. Please avoid the area around your eyes.
Massage for 20 seconds
Massage evenly with wet hands for about 20 seconds after applying the soap.
Rinse with water
After massage make sure to close your eyes tightly while rinsing with water to remove all the excess.
How to store
Sekken soji, Water, Olive fruit oil, Palm oil, Urea, Coconut oil, Glycerin, Camellia sinensis seed oil, Camellia sinensis leaf powder, Rosa canina fruit oil, Camellia sinensis catechin, Grape seed oil, Sweet almond oil, Black strap powder, Hydrolyzed silk, Honey, Apricot kernel oil, Avocado oil, Iron oxide, Walnut seed oil, Camellia japonica seed oil, Jojoba seed oil, Evening primrose oil, Sunflower seed oil, Perilla seed oil, Peanut oil, Sesame seed oil, Macadamia ternifolia oil, Hazelnut seed oil, Rosa damascena flower oil, Tea tree leaf oil, Lavender oil, Cananga odorata flower oil, and Sandalwood oil.
Q: Why does my soap melt?
Heat and humidity cause the melting. After use, leave the soap to dry in a cool place, away from heat and humidity. Do not leave it in the bathroom.
Q: Is it suitable to use Sencha Soap if I have acne problems?
Sencha Soap contains lots of vitamin C and is effective in treating pimples. People who suffer from pore problems should also use Sencha Soap.
Q: Can I use it as a mask?
A: No. You cannot use it as a mask.