Water Cream 25g / 100g (Moisturizer and Skin Barrier Cream)
RM145.00 – RM530.00
Water Cream is a dual-function moisturizer and skin barrier cream. It creates a veil of water on your skin and protects your skin from external air and dryness damage. It contains 30 types of minerals. You can use it in the morning and at night for all skin types.
Shop online and enjoy these perks!
- Free Shipping (MY). Min RM200.
- Shop with Atome. 0% Interest.
- Earn Reward Points.
Why Use Water Cream As A Moisturizer and Skin Barrier Cream?
You will experience long-lasting moisture because it forms a veil of water over your skin.
- The sweet smell of bitter orange flowers will make you feel relaxed throughout the day.
- You will experience a velvety finish after using Water Cream.
- The product contains neroli essential oil. Neroli can only be extracted using a few tons of flowers, making it extremely valuable. It is distinguished by its soft scent.
- We do not use any placenta in our product.
How To Use
How To Use
- Use a cherry-sized amount.
- Spread it gently in two to three layers to create a veil.
- Use as the last step in your daily skincare routine. When combined with our Water UV Cream, use after Water UV Cream.
- Please avoid rubbing during application.
Water, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, Rose flower oil, Squalane, Silver, Sodium hyaluronate, Olive fruit oil, Macadamia ternifolia oil, Sweet almond oil, Hydrolyzed collagen, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Cellulose gum, Xanthane gum, Sorbitol, Sodium chloride, Magnesium chloride, Bitter orange flower oil, and Orange oil.
Q: Does Water Cream contains silicon?
A: Yes. Silicon is heat resistant and does not harm the body. It prevents sunburn, irritation, and slight redness from forming on the skin.
Q: The product contains silicon. Is my skin able to breathe?
A: The silicon acts as a thin veil or coating on the surface of the skin. It does not penetrate the skin. After applying the cream, sweat can still come out of the skin. Silicon is widely used in plastic surgery. It can be safely applied to the skin.
Q: Why can I see water droplets on my hand but not on my face when applying the cream?
A: When the skin is dry and lacks hydration, water droplets may not appear