Water UV Cream 20g (UV Sunscreen)
Water UV Cream is water-based UV sunscreen (with SPF23, PA+++) that doesn’t leave you with an oily feeling. It helps to prevent sunburn, avoids suntan, dark spots or freckles.
Shop online and enjoy these perks!
- Free Shipping (MY). Min RM200.
- Shop with Atome. 0% Interest.
- Earn Reward Points.
Why Use Water UV Cream As A UV Sunscreen?
It is used as a makeup base to brighten skin tone and provide protection.
- It contains almond oil, orange oil, petitgrain oil, clary sage oil, olive oil, and macadamia nut oil (emollient).
- Almond oil is a mild, hypoallergenic oil safe to use even on baby skin. They penetrate deeply into the skin, softening and dislodging dirt and debris trapped in the pores and hair follicles.
- Water UV Cream is excellent for removing dark circles and tan spots.
How To Use
How To Use
- Use a bean-sized amount to cover your entire face.
- For sun protection, apply daily to the face and neck area.
- It can be used as a makeup base to protect and enhance your skin’s tone.
- Apply Water UV Cream BEFORE Water Cream if you use Water Cream as a moisturizer.
Water, Dimethicone, Zinc oxide, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Titanium dioxide, Dimethicone/peg-10/15 crosspolymer, Silica, Glycerin, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Sodium chloride, Aluminum hydroxide, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, Stearic aid, Limonene, Magnesium chloride (petitgrain oil), Salvia sclarea (clary) oil, Xanthan gum, Squalane, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Nylon-12, Hydrolyzed collagen, Camellia sinensis leaf powder, Sodium hyaluronate, Arginine, Phytic acid, and Silver oxide.
Q: When should I use Water UV Cream?
A: Apply it as the last step in your daily skincare routine. It provides sun protection.
Q: Can we use soap to remove Water UV Cream?
A: Yes. You can use our soap product as a cleanser. There is no need for double-cleansing.
Q: When should I apply Water UV Cream if I am using Water Cream as a moisturizer?
A: You should apply Water UV Cream BEFORE Water Cream if you use Water Cream as a moisturizer. The last step in your skincare routine should be water cream, as it forms a water veil to protect your skin.